Classically simple with fresh flavours of dill and lemon, salty capers, and garlic. A dish that will feel like you worked for hours in the kitchen, but we won't tell your secret! Featuring Super Dips Dill Lemon & Garlic Blends.
Slow Cooker Lemon Caper Italian Chicken
Recipe by Arlene Oosterhoff
1/2 cup unsalted butter
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp. Super Dips Dill Lemon blend
1 tsp. Super Dips Garlic blend
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
2 tbsp. capers, drained
1 pound pasta (whichever kind you like)
- Slice the butter into 8 pats and spread them out on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place each chicken breast on two pats of butter.
- Sprinkle the Super Dips Dill Lemon & Garlic blends over the chicken. Pour the lemon juice and chicken broth over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on High for 4-5 hours or on Low 6-8 hours.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions about 15 minutes before the chicken is done. Drain the pasta.
- Add capers to the chicken after cooking has finished.
- Plate the pasta and top with chicken, sauce, and capers from the crock-pot.