The perfect snack to set out for guests to nibble on before dinner. Alternatively this is perfect to eat by the handful while making dinner and of course to inhale while relaxing on the couch. An addictive mix of cereals, pretzels, and nuts all featuring Super Dips Ranch Blend.
Bits and Bites
Recipe by Arlene Oosterhoff
½ Box of Cheerios Cereal
½ Box of Chex Cereal
½ Bag of Bugles
2 cups Peanuts
4 cups small pretzels or pretzel sticks
1/3 Bag of Cheezies
1 cup unsalted butter
1 packet Super Dips Ranch Blend
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix.
- Pour melted butter over the mixture and stir through.
- Sprinkle Super Dips Ranch blend over the mixture and toss thoroughly to incorporate.
- Pour mixture onto a sheet pan and place on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.